marți, 13 ianuarie 2009

coolstuff

[Location: Vera's computer

Type: Rich Text Format Document

Created: 14 martie 2004 18:54:34]

“Brad, for fourteen years I've been a whore for the advertising industry.
The only way I could save myself now is if I start firebombing.”
(Lester Burnham, AMERICAN BEAUTY)

#

" JANE

Why do you even care?

ANGELA

Because you're my friend!

RICKY

She's not your friend. She's somebody you use to feel better about
yourself.

ANGELA

Go fuck yourself, psycho!"
( A. BEAUTY)

#


“When I come up against someone like you, facing so many problems, all I can do is toss off platitudes to make me feel better, because the situation’s so hopeless I can’t handle being honest about it - not even to myself.”
(ANDREW, "sTRIPPED"- sCOTT tAYLOR)
#
“LISA: Oh, not right and fucking wrong again! I get so sick of that shit from you.
ANDREW: Can you stop with the …
lisa waits – there is no further help coming.
LISA: The fuck and the shit?
ANDREW: Yes. Not everyone has to live in an advertising think tank.
LISA: (INDIGNANT) Oh … Fine. (PERFECTLY PRONOUNCED) I will try to remember what a delicate flower of womanhood I am.”
( "sTRIPPED")

#
“LISA: (CONT) That stuff’s really good.
COLE: It’s cancer bud.
she looks to him - what?
COLE: (CONT) The uni has a campus out near the home. They grow it for cancer research and we buy it off them.
LISA: (RAISING HER GLASS) God bless capitalism.”
("STRIPPED")

Niciun comentariu: